1. Everyone there should have a wristbands or lanyard visible on the event grounds or you will be asked to leave by the security staff.
2. Dogs are allowed on the Festival grounds only with leash and visible dog tags. Look for our new dog potty stations(includes sacks and place to dispose of the little bag) and PLEASE pick up after Fido.
3. NO GLASS CONTAINERS on festival grounds. PLEASE dispose of trash in proper receptacles.
4. NO taping unless permitted by artist. Cameras are allowed.
5. NO TENTS in staging area. Only allowed in designated area, look for the signs.
6. Umbrellas can be used but please be courteous to your neighbor, we want everyone to be able to see the show.
7. No camping allowed on festival grounds (in the meadow).