All persons attending Beartrap Summer Festival do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by the owners, managers, promoters, sponsors or others associated with this festival. Beartrap Summer Festival is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, theft, loss or damage of personal property or personal injury. Upon entering the venue, you accept your likeness (pictures/videos) may be used as promotional material used by Beartrap Summer Festival.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Townsquare Media, the owner of Beartrap Summer Festival, has been working diligently to ensure the safety of all festival-goers. We have been working with the local authorities to ensure that all guidelines are being followed and implemented. We have redesigned the layout this year to allow for proper social distancing and are staying well below the attendance capacity as set forth by the Natrona County Roads, Bridges & Parks Department.. It is our goal to make this the best festival yet, with public safety being out number one priority.
- Outside alcoholic beverages are prohibited in Beartrap Meadow
- Everyone there should have a wristband or lanyard visible on the event grounds or you will be asked to leave by the security staff.
- No Refunds, no exchanges - no exceptions
- The festival is rain or shine. No refunds will be given for any temporary evacuation
- No Smoking in the meadow except in designated areas.
- Stage and artist area is closed to walk through traffic
- Camping is prohibited in the meadow.
- Dogs are allowed on the Festival Grounds, only with leash and visible dog tags. Look for our new dog potty stations (includes sacks and place to dispose of the bags) and PLEASE pick up after your dog.
- No guns or any weapons allowed onsite, including pocket knives. Items will be confiscated and not returned.
- NO tents, sports sunshade umbrellas (Sport-Brellas), or large chair umbrellas in the meadow staging area. They will ONLY BE ALLOWED IN DESIGNATED AREAS, please look for the signs.
- Umbrellas can be used by please be courteous to your neighbor, we want everyone to be able to see the show.
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS on festival grounds. PLEASE dispose of trash in proper receptacles.
- When drinking alcoholic beverages, drinker wristband must be in sight at all times. Anyone found inside the festival grounds without a wristband will be removed from the venue.
- Lineup/set times subject to change without notice
- Everyone, including personal belongings, is subject to search upon entry.
- Blanket to sit on
- Small folding chair
- Rain gear
- Ear plugs
- Camera (no professional photo equipment)
- Bug spray
- The Party
- OUTSIDE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Glass containers of any kind
- Camping in Beartrap Meadow
- Weapons of any kind
- Bad attitudes
- Beartrap Summer Festival reserves the right to refuse and/or revoke any ticketed admission without refund. C32:Z41
- Tickets obtained from sources other than Beartrap Summer Festival, may be lost, stolen or counterfeit, and in such case will not be honored. Tickets obtained from a third party does not guarantee entry. It is unlawful to obtain admission by fraud. All such admissions or attempted admissions will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Anyone on the festival grounds without the proper ticket or wristband is subject to arrest and fine up to $1,000 for trespassing.
- Have your ID with you at all times. You will need it to purchase alcohol. Beartrap Summer Festival has a zero tolerance on underage drinking. Even after securing a 21 and over wristband with your ID, you may be subject to showing your ID again to bartenders or festival police/security at any time.
- Concert Policies:
- No party is allowed to reproduce, print, sell, promote, give away, or solicit ANY items or property that bear the name(s) or logo(s) of the festival AND/OR THE ENTERTAINERS IN WHOLE OR IN PART. Anyone doing so is infringing on Trademark rights and jurisidtions and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Beartrap Summer Festival reserves the right to confiscate ALL contraband item.
- No professional recording (photo, audio, video) equipment. No detachable zoom lenses, tripods or other commercial equipment is allowed without express written consent from Beartrap Summer Festival Management.
- Please be advised that by attending the festival you are implicitly agreeing that Beartrap Summer Festival may use any photos taken of you by our photographers for promotional purposes, and your image may be used on our website, TV spots, or printed materials.
- Law enforcement officials and festival officials are empowered to make arrest and evict festival-goers from the site without refund or any action that is in violation of law or actions that could jeopardize enjoyment of the festival by others.
- Any violation of the above policies will be subject to having your wristband removed and being escorted from the festival with no refunds and subject to fine(s) according to state and local ordinances.
Code of Conduct
The Following Actions Can Result in a warning or ejection
- Irresponsible use of alcohol
- Public nudity or obscene clothing
- Accessing seated/restricted areas without proper passes
- Taunting, abusive or disruptive language and obscene or offensive gestures, imagery, or symbolism.
- If an individual participating in this behavior is uncooperative or a persistent offender, he/she will be removed from the venue site. In certain situations, the offender may be arrested.
- The following actions will result in immediate ejection:
- Urination in public (anywhere other than proper restroom)
- Fighting or engaging in any action that may harm, endanger, threaten or bring discomfort to anyone.
- Engaging in sexual behavior in public
- Possession/use/sale of illegal drugs or weapons of any kind
- Damage destruction, vandalism or theft of any property
- An individual participating in this behavior will be IMMEDIATLEY removed from the venue site and festival wristband revoked.